As part of the NHS Long Term Plan, the Government is investing an extra £20bn a year in the NHS until 2023. Now it’s your chance to have your say on how money should be spent on services in Wiltshire.
Take part in the What would you do? survey on the Healthwatch website and share your views today.
You can also give your views on how care could be improved for people with conditions that health and care providers have made a priority.
If you have experience of cancer, heart and lung diseases, mental health, dementia, learning disability, autism, or a long term condition such as diabetes or arthritis, please click here to say what you think. All responses are anonymous.
Healthwatch are also running a series of events where you will be able to share your views about the future of NHS services in Wiltshire.
- Monday 1 April – 10.30am-12pm, Allied Services Meeting, Tidworth, SP9 7EP
- Tuesday 2 April – 10am-2pm, Beversbrook Medical Centre, Harrier Lane, Calne, SN11 9UT
- Friday 5 April – 9.30am-12.30pm, Warminster Library, Three Horseshoes Walk, Warminster, BA14 9BT
- Tuesday 9 April – 10am-2pm, Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, Corsham, SN13 9DN
- Wednesday 20 April – 10am-1pm, Royal Wootton Bassett Library, 11 Borough Fields, SN4 SAX
Find out more on the Healthwatch website.