Wiltshire Joint Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy
Draft for consultation
Mental health is everybody’s business and poor mental health can have a devastating impact on the quality of life for everyone involved as well as have a significant impact on the national economy.
The draft Wiltshire Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy provides the strategic direction for Wiltshire Council and NHS Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) in promoting mental health and wellbeing and supporting people with mental health problems and their carers over the next seven years.
- More people will have good mental health
- More people with mental health problems will recover
- More people with mental health problems will have good physical health
- More people will have a positive experience of care and support
- Fewer people will suffer avoidable harm
- Fewer people will experience stigma and discrimination