Funding available for delivering a ‘step change’ in positive mental health and wellbeing within Wiltshire
NHS Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group is inviting bids from all stakeholders, including the voluntary and third sector, of up to £50,000 for delivering a ‘step change’ in positive mental health and wellbeing within Wiltshire.
Wiltshire CCG is aspiring to fund a number of different community based initiatives that support national and local priorities of increased focus on prevention and keeping well. Proposals for the funding could be smaller bids in a defined area of the county to larger multi-agency bids that cover the whole of Wiltshire, if agencies want to work together to apply collaboratively.
Bids are welcome from those with an interest in delivering services where they are able to:
- Develop and model a responsive preventative approach to mental health
- Build on community resilience where individuals see themselves as part of a mutually beneficial collective, which aims to improve personal wellbeing through social interaction and inclusion
- Encourage joint working and collaboration across agencies delivering services
- Demonstrate an innovative and scalable approach to community based care that promotes independence
- Be able to demonstrate benefits in 1 year
Applications will need to demonstrate how funds will be used to deliver the project and the bid also need to fully describe the expected outcomes.
Proposals for the funding should be made using the application form which can be downloaded from www.wiltshireccg.nhs.uk. The closing date for submission is 5pm on Friday 15 June 2018.
All proposals will be reviewed by an expert panel, including commissioning and GP leads and people with experience of mental health issues. Successful applicants will be informed by 30 June 2018.