News and events centre
Our latest news
14 December 2018 – E-zec Medical Transport Services will provide the service from 1 June 2019.
13 December 2018 – People living in Bath and North East Somerset (B&NES), Swindon and Wiltshire are being urged to do their bit to help the NHS cope with an increase in demand for services this winter.
12 December 2018 – View the opening times for your local pharmacy services over the festive period
12 December 2018 – Read our latest issue of In Touch, a newsletter for Wiltshire people that helps to keep you ‘in touch’ with the commissioning and development of your local healthcare services.
More Primary Care Appointments across B&NES Swindon and Wiltshire will help tackle increased demand for Health Services this winter
03 December 2018 – Find out about the new initiative which includes offering weekend and evening GP appointments to Wiltshire residents
2018 events calendar
We hold and attend events throughout the year, from our Governing Body Meetings to public engagement events which take place in the community. Here is our events calendar for 2018.
January – March >
- 23 January 2018 – Governing Body Meeting, Southgate House, Devizes. 10am – 12.30pm
- 27 March 2018 – Governing Body Meeting, Southgate House, Devizes. 10am – 12.30pm
April – June >
- 22 May 2018 – Governing Body Meeting, Southgate House, Devizes. 10am – 12.30pm
- 26 June 2018 – Annual General Meeting, Southgate House, Devizes. 9.30am – 10.30am
July – September >
- 24 July 2018 – Governing Body Meeting, Southgate House, Devizes. 10am – 12.30pm
- 25 September 2018 – Governing Body Meeting, Chippenham Town Council, 10am – 12.30pm
October – December >