Patient Advice and Liaison Service


Giving you confidential support, advice and information

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is here to advise and support patients, their families and carers, provide information on NHS services and listen to your suggestions, as well as answering any queries or sorting out any concerns you may have about the care we provide.

If you need to turn to someone for help about the care we provide, call PALS in confidence. Sometimes you might be asked to leave a message on our answerphone, please leave your name and number and someone from PALS will call you back.

0300 123 2103 (live 9am – 5pm; answer phone outside of office hours)


Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls.

These rules apply to all calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone.

From 1st April, if a member of the public has a comment or complaint about a GP, dentist, pharmacy or optician that cannot be resolved by the Practice Manager, they need to contact NHS England at: or by telephone on 0300 311 2233.

Please see our Comments, Concerns, Compliments and Complaints page for further information.