Engage With Us
Wiltshire CCG is committed to involving and consulting with the patients and the public and responding to the feedback we receive. This page tells you how you can get involved or volunteer at Wiltshire CCG.
How do I get involved?
Wiltshire CCG Communications Team offers you the opportunity to;
- be involved in decisions about planning and the delivery of the NHS services
- use your skills and experience to influence services in the NHS
- attend a Stakeholder event held twice a year
- receive regular information about the work of Wiltshire CCG
- the network will support and provide opportunities for you to be involved in decisions affecting NHS services in Wiltshire
How much time will it take?
The time you are able to give us is up to you. We will try and match whatever time you have to the different opportunities that are available. We value the time people are able to give.
What support will I have?
Wiltshire CCG has a dedicated Engagement Team who will support you to have a voice in the development of health services. We can provide other types of support such as interpreters, sign language or transport expenses.
How do I join?
Write to the Communications team at Southgate House, Pans Lane, Devizes or email email@example.com